WE ARE HIRING
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
An Emmy, Telly, Addy and MarCom Award winning agency, RESLV is seeking a highly motivated sales professional with demonstrated communication skills and a proven track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts to join the team as a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining client relationships across all lines of business. You will nurture healthy team and client bonds while providing leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic business objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Actively pursue new clients.
- Identify, develop and manage strategic relationships with an array of clients in different industries, including healthcare organizations, universities, small businesses, restaurants, local governments, and athletic organizations.
- Plan, design, and implement strategic business objectives to profitably grow accounts/prospects.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business.
- Develop proposals and write business plans for new business opportunities.
- Monitor customer satisfaction through quality metrics and client feedback.
- Conduct weekly meetings with team leader, clearly communicating client requirements, status updates, and providing feedback on performance/issues requiring resolution.
- Conduct quarterly reviews to include the highest level of client satisfactions.
- Must have knowledge (through regular collaboration) of Company pricing and value statement. This knowledge is not to be offered without Customer inquiry. A strong understanding of relaying the Company value statement is required.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in sales and developing strategy
- Strong client networking skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence others and be a strong negotiator
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle projects independently
- A high level of personal accountability, a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to engage with high- and low-level managers and develop in-depth knowledge of client business
- Knowledge of how to develop a compelling value proposition, develop effective proposals and presentations with decision makers