WE ARE HIRING
An Emmy, Telly, Addy and MarCom Award winning agency, RESLV is seeking a highly detailed individual who loves to plan, coordinate, and oversee video shoots. If you love to have fun with a work-hard, play harder mentality…keep reading!
RESLV is a video content and production agency that elevates brands by partnering with our clients to craft unique stories that will drive business results. We believe that smart video marketing strategy and production can help your brand stand out, engage, and inspire action.
Since its founding in 2016, RESLV has worked with brands in a variety of industries – from higher education to healthcare, products, manufacturing and more. The modern world moves quickly and when you partner with RESLV, you can expect a team who is nimble and responsive, with an eye toward multi-purpose solutions. Learn more about your future RESLV team members here.
What you will do as a video producer
The video producer is responsible for serving clients by leading the creation and delivery of video content projects. The role requires strong knowledge of the complete production process, close attention to detail, and collaboration with the team to develop and adhere to established agency processes and workflows. This is a job for someone who can unite all team members at each step of the process and can deliver excellent quality to clients.
Other important qualities and experience we are looking for in a video producer:
- Bachelor’s degree in film, media, management, production, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working on film sets or as part of a production team
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities
- Skilled at negotiation, budgets and setting timelines
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, often with changing deadlines
- Track and advance the status of each step of a project working closely with internal and external partners
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven
- Highly organized, efficient, and proactive
- Meticulous in their work with high standards of excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, passionate, and professional
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee shoots, including but not limited to:
- Generate shot lists, shoot schedules, and other pre-production documents
- Find locations and secure permits
- Establish safety precautions
- Participate in setting up lights, camera, and sound equipment
- Provide and relay feedback during post-production
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, blog posts, social posts, and other as-needed content.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Needs to develop strong working relationships inside and outside of the agency
- Due to the nature of our business, needs to be available to occasionally work evenings and weekends
- Evaluate analytics and project success metrics
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft (Word, Excel, PPT), and Social Media platforms
Benefits at RESLV
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to ensure the health and wellness of our team. These benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with a competitive company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU?
Shoot us an email with an introduction to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch soon.